Jeff Atwood has a post about something I’m intimately with, implementing a subset of Markdown using regular expressions. After years of tweaking and user contributions, the regexps in the Markdown Vim syntax file are now so complex, even I don’t understand them.
- RT @vnaylon: 1. Put your hands in the box 2. Remind yourself that fear is the mind-killer 3. Perhaps you are the Kwisatz Haderach http://t.co/IK4iDN1yua 3 weeks ago
- The Kate Bush Story: Running Up That Hill dia.so/S6 3 weeks ago
- No, you’re not entitled to your opinion theconversation.com/no-youre-not-e… 1 month ago
- Hodor hodor.org 2 months ago
- So I tied a shopping bag to my belt, which was the style at the time… giant.gfycat.com/OblongHonoredE… 2 months ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
- Header image by smaedli.