Jeff Atwood has a post about something I’m intimately with, implementing a subset of Markdown using regular expressions. After years of tweaking and user contributions, the regexps in the Markdown Vim syntax file are now so complex, even I don’t understand them.
- Teaser for Zach Braff’s Kickstarted movie Wish I Was Here youtube.com/watch?v=kw8VCD… 1 week ago
- California Children Are Contaminated youtube.com/watch?v=xZTZxX… 1 week ago
- This security vulnerability has the best branding and web design ever! The next bug is really going to have to pull out all the stops. 1 week ago
- Brendan Eich Steps Down as Mozilla CEO blog.mozilla.org/blog/2014/04/0… 2 weeks ago
- Fully Consensual Heart Disease Treatment youtube.com/watch?v=iYSI-V… 3 weeks ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
- Header image by smaedli.