- Telomeres – Cap It All Off with Diet youtu.be/rVyQlbi5sWI 5 days ago
- Eating Meat Is Also Animal Abuse dia.so/V9 1 week ago
- RT @acreature: Amazon’s emails are getting creepy. “Your item is out for delivery!” “We’ve delivered it!” “You’re opening the box!” “You look so happy!” 2 weeks ago
- RT @vnaylon: 1. Put your hands in the box 2. Remind yourself that fear is the mind-killer 3. Perhaps you are the Kwisatz Haderach http://t.co/IK4iDN1yua 1 month ago
- The Kate Bush Story: Running Up That Hill dia.so/S6 2 months ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
- Header image by smaedli.
Category Archives: Environment
It’s frustrating how often I read “What you can do about global warming”-style articles that don’t mention vegetarianism. So I’m happy that Rajendra Pachauri, chairman of the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, is now highlighting meat production’s role in … Continue reading
Here’s a nice gallery of houses in majestic natural locales.
Ivette Perfecto of the University of Michigan in the US and her colleagues found that, in developed countries, organic systems on average produce 92% of the yield produced by conventional agriculture. In developing countries, however, organic systems produce 80% more … Continue reading
The Economist on the most cost-effective ways of cutting carbon emissions.
My friend Sara is in the Globe today, fightin’ the good wetlands fight.