- Minimum Recommended Daily Allowance of Antioxidants nutritionfacts.org/video/minimum-… 3 hours ago
- Aaron Swartz film selected for Sundance dia.so/lX 6 days ago
- Moby’s New York apartment and studio moby.com/journal/2013-1… 1 week ago
- End the N.S.A. Dragnet, Now nytimes.com/2013/11/26/opi… 2 weeks ago
- Monty Python Reddit AMA reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment… 3 weeks ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
- Header image by smaedli.
Category Archives: Environment
It’s frustrating how often I read “What you can do about global warming”-style articles that don’t mention vegetarianism. So I’m happy that Rajendra Pachauri, chairman of the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, is now highlighting meat production’s role in … Continue reading
Here’s a nice gallery of houses in majestic natural locales.
Ivette Perfecto of the University of Michigan in the US and her colleagues found that, in developed countries, organic systems on average produce 92% of the yield produced by conventional agriculture. In developing countries, however, organic systems produce 80% more … Continue reading
The Economist on the most cost-effective ways of cutting carbon emissions.
My friend Sara is in the Globe today, fightin’ the good wetlands fight.