- Reduce the workweek to 30 hours dia.so/u3 10 hours ago
- Who says America doesn’t have walkable neighborhoods? i.imgur.com/wV3pW8I.jpg 1 week ago
- I’m confused. Isn’t this how everyone still does web development? zachholman.com/posts/only-90s… 2 weeks ago
- I just backed Amor Sangre: This Project Has Bite! on @kickstarter kck.st/1j9JTce 2 weeks ago
- It’s time to secure your messaging whispersystems.org/blog/the-new-t… 2 weeks ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
- Header image by smaedli.
Category Archives: General
Senators McCain, Feinstein, and Levin write to Sony Pictures regarding the depiction of torture in Zero Dark Thirty: Recent public opinion polls suggest that a narrow majority of Americans believe that torture can be justified as an effective form of … Continue reading
I’ve finally finished moving this site to a new hosting provider, which was one of the things keeping me from posting lately. Expect blogging activity to resume shortly.
backgammon free casino money free craps game play free black jack craps video poker strategy play black jack online how to win video poker casino game online uk best casino online casino secure online gambling jackpot casino online casino black … Continue reading
The RIAA is halting file-sharing lawsuits and instead hopes ISPs will do its dirty work for it. The new tack seems even more nefarious to me. We need collective licensing.
SpeedFit, first men-powered treadmobile!
Dune buggy + big fan + parasail = flying car!
My brother started a blog about his and his wife’s experiences renovating their new home in Vermont and build a pottery studio.
Michael Palin for President. Because apparently anyone can run the free world these days, so why not?