- Telomeres – Cap It All Off with Diet youtu.be/rVyQlbi5sWI 5 days ago
- Eating Meat Is Also Animal Abuse dia.so/V9 1 week ago
- RT @acreature: Amazon’s emails are getting creepy. “Your item is out for delivery!” “We’ve delivered it!” “You’re opening the box!” “You look so happy!” 2 weeks ago
- RT @vnaylon: 1. Put your hands in the box 2. Remind yourself that fear is the mind-killer 3. Perhaps you are the Kwisatz Haderach http://t.co/IK4iDN1yua 1 month ago
- The Kate Bush Story: Running Up That Hill dia.so/S6 2 months ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
- Header image by smaedli.
Category Archives: Humor
Stephen Fry made an excellent video explaining Free Software and wishing the GNU project a happy 25th birthday.
Carl Sagan fans will love this brilliant mashup of The Matrix with a speech on the nature of matter from Cosmos. Now I know why I liked Hugo Weaving as Agent Smith so much: it was a Sagan homage. [via … Continue reading
The first episode of an animated version of webcomic Get Your War On is out and it looks like it will be great.
In case you had any qualms about voting for BARACK OBAMA.
Ð¼ÐµÐ±ÐµÐ»Ð¸Ð¼ÐµÐ±ÐµÐ»Ð¸Yay! I guess this means Flickr will ÐºÐ¾Ð¼Ð¿ÑŽÑ‚Ñ€Ð¸ Ð²Ñ‚Ð¾Ñ€Ð° ÑƒÐ¿Ð¾Ñ‚Ñ€ÐµÐ±Ð°not be merged with Windows Live Photo Gallery.
Many people have pointed out that the scary thing about Microsoft potentially buying Yahoo is that Yahoo owns many important web sites (Flickr, del.icio.us, upcoming.org, etc.) and supports many important open source projects (PHP, FreeBSD, YUI, Hadoop, Squid, etc.) I’m … Continue reading
Jerry O’Connell spoofs the Tom Cruise Scientology video.
This Tom Cruise Scientology video is fantastic. He sounds just like his motivational speaker character in Magnolia, only crazier.
Great, now I’m going to be singing “I Trusted You” all day long.
Doonesbury is excellent today. Why bother learning things in the age of Google? There are much more important things to do.
Ditherati is back from its long, long slumber.
Warner Bros. is planning a Thundercats live-action movie. Related: Thundercats outtakes.
In his very funny first video blog, Robert Reich reveals that he dated Hillary Rodham in college.