- Reduce the workweek to 30 hours dia.so/u3 19 hours ago
- Who says America doesn’t have walkable neighborhoods? i.imgur.com/wV3pW8I.jpg 1 week ago
- I’m confused. Isn’t this how everyone still does web development? zachholman.com/posts/only-90s… 2 weeks ago
- I just backed Amor Sangre: This Project Has Bite! on @kickstarter kck.st/1j9JTce 2 weeks ago
- It’s time to secure your messaging whispersystems.org/blog/the-new-t… 2 weeks ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
- Header image by smaedli.
Category Archives: Vegan
My friend Eric Prescott has posted the first five of his I’m Vegan profiles. Eric traveled the country and filmed interviews with vegans from all walks of life. There are many more to come and they’ll all be on Youtube … Continue reading
It’s frustrating how often I read “What you can do about global warming”-style articles that don’t mention vegetarianism. So I’m happy that Rajendra Pachauri, chairman of the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, is now highlighting meat production’s role in … Continue reading
An anti-vegan op-ed piece in the New York Times has received some fairly righteous debunking in an article by the Times’ Public Editor. Rachelle Leesen, a clinical nutritionist at the Childrenâ€™s Hospital of Philadelphia, told me that Planckâ€™s article â€œwas … Continue reading
Esquire has Bob Barker’s recipe for Vegan Enchilada Bake.
Vegan Dinner has great-looking vegan recipes three times a week. The reason we chose to begin this website is three-fold. Firstly, the goal is to try 365 new meals in 365 days. Second, to encourage people to lead healthier lives … Continue reading