- 2 Ex-Federal Agents in Silk Road Case Are Charged With Fraud dia.so/1gy 1 day ago
- RT @tdhopper: People with programming languages named after them: Haskell Curry Ada Lovelace Agner Erlang Blaise Pascal Taylor Swift 4 weeks ago
- RT @simonblackwell: For those too busy for World Book Day it’s World Leaflet Minute at 11:30. 4 weeks ago
- Why Our Children Don’t Think There Are Moral Facts dia.so/1dE 4 weeks ago
- Building Waze for the Boston subway: my first adventure in civic hacking geoffreylitt.com/2015/02/28/mbt… 4 weeks ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
- Header image by smaedli.
Jeff Atwood has a post about something I’m intimately with, implementing a subset of Markdown using regular expressions. After years of tweaking and user contributions, the regexps in the Markdown Vim syntax file are now so complex, even I don’t understand them.
I’ve finally finished moving this site to a new hosting provider, which was one of the things keeping me from posting lately. Expect blogging activity to resume shortly.
backgammon free casino money free craps game play free black jack craps video poker strategy play black jack online how to win video poker casino game online uk best casino online casino secure online gambling jackpot casino online casino black jack learn to play craps how to win at video poker craps online blackjack casino game online casino betting free on line video poker casino games no download casino online gambling casino play free casino slots video poker machine bonus video poker free on line slots double bonus video poker free video poker games free casinos roulette online craps rules free on line casino rules of craps online casino free money blackjack 21 internet casino how to play craps free casino game download fortunelounge online casino free casino download free casino card game free roulette game free casino play no deposit free money casino internet casino online Shuttleworth and Ubuntu in NYTimes.
Funny excerpt from Carrie Fisher’s new autobiography.
Nissan’s plan for all-electric roll-out.
My brother started a blog about his and his wife’s experiences renovating their new home in Vermont and build a pottery studio.
Cool population-adjusted election maps.
Michael Palin for President. Because apparently anyone can run the free world these days, so why not?
Ubuntu 8.10 is out today.