37signals‘s new project planning/personal wiki app Backpack launched today and it’s prompted me to try a little experiment: I’m going switch from my regular productivity apps for one week and use all Web-based apps for my GTD setup. I’ll try to keep track of what works and what doesn’t and report back in a week. Here’s what I’ve done so far:
- Set up all my next actions on Tadalists.
- Created a project page for this project on Backpack, I’ll create more for the rest of my projects.
- Created a Jotspot page where I’ll keep personal notes.
- Imported my calendar into Trumba.
- Imported most of my mail into Gmail.
- Took some screenshots of it all.
**Update:** I made my Backpack page for this project public.