Revolution may sound dramatic, but that’s what we need. We have already lumbered through health care "reform" here in the U.S. Controversial as it has been, it is really just a minor modification of our sick care system, and more universal access to it. Nothing in our current system will prevent the dire projections about unsustainably, unaffordably-high rates of diabetes in the U.S. from coming true.
- Obama Is a Republican theamericanconservative.com/articles/obama… 4 days ago
- Exercise may be the best anti-ageing pill newscientist.com/article/mg2242… 2 weeks ago
- Telomeres – Cap It All Off with Diet youtu.be/rVyQlbi5sWI 3 weeks ago
- Eating Meat Is Also Animal Abuse dia.so/V9 3 weeks ago
- RT @acreature: Amazon’s emails are getting creepy. “Your item is out for delivery!” “We’ve delivered it!” “You’re opening the box!” “You look so happy!” 1 month ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
- Header image by smaedli.