Revolution may sound dramatic, but that’s what we need. We have already lumbered through health care "reform" here in the U.S. Controversial as it has been, it is really just a minor modification of our sick care system, and more universal access to it. Nothing in our current system will prevent the dire projections about unsustainably, unaffordably-high rates of diabetes in the U.S. from coming true.
- Chris Hedges: Choosing Life truthdig.com/report/print/c… 1 week ago
- 2 Ex-Federal Agents in Silk Road Case Are Charged With Fraud dia.so/1gy 4 weeks ago
- RT @tdhopper: People with programming languages named after them: Haskell Curry Ada Lovelace Agner Erlang Blaise Pascal Taylor Swift 2 months ago
- RT @simonblackwell: For those too busy for World Book Day it’s World Leaflet Minute at 11:30. 2 months ago
- Why Our Children Don’t Think There Are Moral Facts dia.so/1dE 2 months ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
- Header image by smaedli.