Revolution may sound dramatic, but that’s what we need. We have already lumbered through health care "reform" here in the U.S. Controversial as it has been, it is really just a minor modification of our sick care system, and more universal access to it. Nothing in our current system will prevent the dire projections about unsustainably, unaffordably-high rates of diabetes in the U.S. from coming true.
- 2 Ex-Federal Agents in Silk Road Case Are Charged With Fraud dia.so/1gy 20 hours ago
- RT @tdhopper: People with programming languages named after them: Haskell Curry Ada Lovelace Agner Erlang Blaise Pascal Taylor Swift 4 weeks ago
- RT @simonblackwell: For those too busy for World Book Day it’s World Leaflet Minute at 11:30. 4 weeks ago
- Why Our Children Don’t Think There Are Moral Facts dia.so/1dE 4 weeks ago
- Building Waze for the Boston subway: my first adventure in civic hacking geoffreylitt.com/2015/02/28/mbt… 4 weeks ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
- Header image by smaedli.